On Saturday, September 10, Democrats will assemble at Cathedral Park to walk with our precious miniature donkeys in the Children’s parade. Everyone who walks with us is asked to bring their DEMOCRATS WORKING for YOU T-SHIRTS.
We will be passing out stress balls to the children with the words “People Planet Prosperity” and “Santa Fe Co Dems.”
Where: Cathedral Park
When: Saturday, September 10th at 8:00 a.m.
The parade starts at 9:00 a.m.
Bring yourselves, children, and grandchildren with sweet, well-behaved pets, water, sunblock, and an empty basket. Balls will be furnished by the party!
On Sunday, September 11, Democrats are called to meet at the De Vargas Mall to walk together with candidates, friends and family to show support for our wonderful slate. Meet beginning at 8:30 a.m. The Parade starts at 11:00 a.m. David Thompson has offered his truck for the party to use.
We need an artist to create a cardboard rendition of OLD MAN GLOOM. Please email me if you can help us. The ideas are to have a cardboard figure with all the awful things happening hanging from his sleeves. You know the things that Republicans continually vote upon to hurt families:
- climate change deniers,
- guns/guns/and more guns.
- Trickle-down economics
- No compassion for immigrants
- More tax breaks for the right
- Demonizing women
- Taking reproductive rights away
- Bedroom politics
- Passing bans and laws against families
- Telling people who they can and can’t love
- Lying about education and history
- Being in the pockets of big pharma
- Failing to protect against big gas and oil
- Giveaways to the filthy rich
- Removing laws to protect the environment and climate